- Research Papers should be of interest and relevance to the theme of the Journal.
- The authors must submit unpublished works.
- Language should be clear, coherent and the content used in a paper should be consistent and appealing to the topic selected by the author.
- All submissions received shall be blind reviewed by the members of the Editorial Advisory Committee.
- No paper will be accepted if the content is plagiarized.
- Papers with plagiarized content or improper citations/references will not be accepted.
- The length of a paper should not exceed 5000 words including an abstract, keywords, and references.
- The text should be double spaced in 12 point Times New Roman font with a margin of 1.5 inches.
- The cover page should contain the title of the paper, the author's name, designation, affiliation, email ID, and contact details.
- The name of the author should not appear anywhere in the paper except the cover page to facilitate a blind review process.
- The Article should be prepared according to the latest MLA Hand Book style.
- Authors should note that the main body of the articles should be prepared in a way that no further formatting is required. Heading, sub-headings and illustrations should be well-incorporated within it. All tables, graphs, figures, etc. must be numbered serially.
Call for papers / Submission
Dear English Fraternity,I am happy to inform you that authentic, scholarly and unpublished research articles Article and book reviews related to the social, cultural, philosophical and literary discourse of Native/First Nations/Aborginals/Dalits/Tribals are invited for the next volume. Articles should not exceed 5,000 words. Mail your articles in MS-word format by email attachment to email@example.com (ISSN: 2349-3038)
Last date of submission: 25th October, 2021
This Issue will be online on: 10th December, 2021
Publication Fee Structure
Chose the type of Subscription required
|12 - Years||₹ 6,000||$ 82 / £ 63|
|6 - Years||₹ 3,000||$ 41 / £ 32|
|3 - Years||₹ 3,000||$ 27 / £ 21|
|1 - Years||₹ 1,000||$ 14 / £ 11|
Download Membership form
click here to download: Subscribe Now